Local met officials have lifted the flood advisory issued for Barbados.
In a brief statement issued at 9 p.m. Sunday, the Barbados Meteorological Services said “an extensive cloud-mass remains well entrenched across the Lesser Antilles.
“However, radar imagery shows a general reduction in showers in the immediate vicinity of Barbados. Thus, the flood warning for Barbados has been discontinued.”
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App