A 42-year-old St Philip man was remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds after being charged with murder.
Kenrick Deane David of Dodd’s Land, Church Village, is accused of the murder of 39-year-old Geoffrey Olliver, of Reeves Hill, James.
According to lawmen, Olliver was involved in an altercation with David at Cheapside market, Cheapside, St Michael on August 17. Olliver suffered a stab wound to his chest and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Olliver succumbed to his injuries on September 30.
David, who appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court on Monday was ordered to return to court on November 13.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App