The Media Association of Grenada (MWAG) today reacted to the passing of 45-year-old Grenadian photographer and video editor Rollin Williams.
“The Executive and members of . . . MWAG are saddened [by] the news of the death of Grenadian media worker Rollin Williams in Barbados,” MWAG said in a statement.
Williams died here on Thursday morning while trying to assist his wife, Carol Williams, another media worker. According to police, he went to his wife’s assistance while at Brandons Beach, St Michael, but also got into trouble. His lifeless body was subsequently pulled from the water.
“MWAG joins with other media colleagues in extending condolences to his wife Carol and the rest of his family,” the statement added.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App