Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the drowning of a man at Brandon’s Beach around 7 a.m. Police have not released the identity of the man since the family has not been notified.
Barbados TODAY understands the man is in early 40s and is a non-national.
(more details as they come to hand.)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App