Police are searching for a missing teenager.
Fourteen-year-old Shamia Michaela Simpson was last seen by her mother Taneisha Simpson sometime around 11:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Shamia is five feet, five inches tall and is dark in complexion.
She has a tattoo with her initials “SS” on the left side of her body, brown eyes and small ears.
Anyone with information about Shamia Simpson is asked to contact “District ‘B’ Police Station at 437-4311, police emergency 211 or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App