Plans are underway for a national day of prayer and weekend of thanksgiving under the theme Pray Barbados.
The events, which are slated to run from Thursday, October 26 to Sunday, October 29, are being coordinated by an inter-denominational group of churches.
In a joint statement, Senator Rev David Durant of Pastors Prayer Fellowship and Rev Eliseus Joseph of Apostolic Teaching Center said: “this is a critical period in our Nation’s history, and we are seeking God’s intervention, guidance and leading”.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App