Police seized 2, 261 cannabis plants from five St John communities last weekend.
Members of the Drug Squad and the Tactical Response Unit conducted an drug eradication exercise and netted 1050 plants in Henley; 429 plants in Cherry Grove; 531 plants in Bowmanston; 189 plants in Pool Land and 62 plants in Malvern.
The plants ranged from three feet to four feet in height.
No arrests were made.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App