A flood warning is in effect for Barbados.
According to The Barbados Meteorological Services, the interaction of an upper-level trough system and a passing tropical wave has been generating some pockets of moderate to heavy showers, periods of rain and isolated thunderstorms across the island.
The Met office cautioned that the activity is likely to intensify into tomorrow and
rainfall accumulations of three to five inches are likely.
It has advised residents in flood probe areas to exercise caution and remain on alert.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App