Police are investigating the unnatural death of a Canadian visitor at Rockley Beach, Christ Church around 2:45 p.m.
According to lawmen, the lifeguard on duty was alerted that the 82-year-old male was lying on the sand unresponsive. CPR was performed and an ambulance was summoned.
The Canadian was then rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he subsequently died.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App