The flood warning which was issued for Barbados on Tuesday has been lifted.
In a brief statement this morning, the Barbados Meteorological Services said an analysis of the weather conditions which have been affecting the island over the past few days, indicate that the threat of flooding has diminished.
“Thus, the flood warning has been discontinued as of 10 a.m. Thursday, 26th October, 2017.
“However, conditions will remain unsettled over the next four to five days, with the potential for some outbreaks of showers during this time.
“Residents in flood prone areas should continue to exercise caution and remain on the alert,” the met office added in its 10 a.m. statement.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App