A Pinelands, St Michael resident was remanded to prison today when he appeared in court on an ammo charge.
Members of the Anti-Gun Unit had earlier arrested 28-year-old Ramon Kelvin Sealy of Lascelles Terrace. He was formally charged with unlawful possession of four rounds of ammunition.
Members of the Anti-Gun Unit executed a search warrant at the residence occupied by Sealy during which the ammunition was discovered.
Sealy appeared before Magistrate Douglas Fredericks in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court and was remanded to prison, to reappear in Court on November 23.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App