Police have not abandoned their search for a St James woman who disappeared two years ago.
Lawmen are appealing to the public for help to locate 20-year-old Emela Shaquon John of Paynes Bay.
She was last seen sometime between 9:30 and 10 a.m. on October 7, 2015 in the area of the Paynes Bay Fish market.
John is five feet fall, slim and has a brown complexion.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Emela Shaquon John is asked to contact the Holetown Police Station at 419-1700 or 419-1701, Police Emergency at 211 or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App