A St Michael man is due to appear in the District ‘A’ Court here on Thursday charged with a number of gun and drug related offences.
He is 34-year-old Ryan Jason Greene, of Pile Bay, Spring Garden, who was arrested and charged after members of the Anti-Gun Unit executed a search warrant at his residence.
During the search three firearms and 32 rounds of the ammunition were discovered. A subsequent search of his motorcar revealed a fourth firearm and 67 rounds of ammunition.
As a result, Greene now faces four counts of unlawful possession of four firearms and two counts of unlawful possession of ammunition.
He has also been charged with possession, possession with intent to supply and trafficking of cannabis.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App