A St Michael father was today released on bail after being charged in connection with the death of his four-month-old son about seven months ago.
Dylan Nigel Marius of Walrond Gap, Back Ivy, St Michael appeared at the District ‘A’ Traffic Court on a charge of manslaughter.
According to police, the infant died on April 3 between 7 a.m. and 5.40 p.m. The baby was mistakenly left at home by the parents and was later found unresponsive.
Magistrate Graveney Bannister granted Marius bail of $50, 000 with one surety.
He was ordered to return to court on December 1.
As part of his bail conditions, Marius must report to the Hastings Police Station on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App