A 78-year-man was killed in an accident which occurred in St Peter early this morning.
The accident, involving two motor cars, occurred around 5:35 at the Pleasant Hall Junction on the Charles Duncan O’neal Highway.
Two other persons were injured and were taken by ambulance to the QEH.
More details as they come to hand.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App