The Cave Hill campus of the University of the West Indies will be closed on Monday, November 6 because of a water outage.
“Due to the notice given by the Barbados Water Authority pertaining to an expected outage in the St. Michael area tomorrow, Monday, November 6, all staff and students are advised that the campus will be closed for the day,” the Office of the Registrar said in a statement.
The UWI said the campus will resume business on Tuesday, November 7.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App