Police are investigating a shooting incident at Bowmanston, St John which left 41-year-old Adrian O’Brien Williams with a gunshot injury to his neck.
Preliminary investigations revealed that around 10:35 this morning, Williams and other persons were at a shop in the area when a man entered the shop and opened fire before fleeing the scene.
Williams was shot in the left side of his neck and was transported by private vehicle to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention.
The police are asking anyone who can provide any information to assist with their investigation to contact the District ‘C’ Police Station at telephone number 416-8200 or 416-8201, police emergency 211, or the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App