A 17-year-old boy was remanded to prison when he appeared in court today on ammunition, drugs and firearm charges.
Jaquan Antonio Richards of Lascelles Terrace, Pinelands, St Michael, was arrested on Tuesday, November 7 during an operation in the area by members of the Anti-Gun, Tactical Response, (TRU), Canine, and Marine Units.
He was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of seven rounds of ammunition and unlawful possession of cannabis.
Richards appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court and was remanded to prison to reappear in court on December 7.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App