Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 79-year-old British Visitor, which occurred sometime around 2:45 p.m. today.
The visitor, a passenger on a cruise ship was at Mount Stanford Beach, St James snorkeling with a friend when he was observed floating face down in the water.
He was subsequently pulled from the water in a semiconscious state, CRP was performed and an ambulance summoned.
The British visitor was rushed to the QEH by ambulance, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App