A strike by workers at the Barbados Transport Board has left commuters stranded.
In a brief statement on its Facebook page issued just after 6 a.m., management said, “unfortunately the workers of the Transport Board have decided to withdraw their services this morning.”
The Board urged members of the public to “to make alternative travel arrangements” to reach their destinations.
(more details as they come to hand.)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App