Twelve-year-old Ashani Mary Jane Petite of Foul Bay, St Philip, who was reported missing on Friday, November 17, has been traced and is safe.
Police Public Relations Officer, Inspector Roland Cobbler (ag), has thanked the public and the media for their assistance in this matter.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App