Police have made a major breakthrough in their investigations into the shooting death of 34-year-old Andrew Prescod of Welches, Oistins, Christ Church.
A 22-year-old St Michael man is currently in custody assisting police in their investigations.
Prescod and two females, 21 and 29 years old respectively, were shot while liming in Silver Hill, Christ Church with other persons on Saturday, October 21. Prescod was shot in the head, the 21-year-old female was shot in her right knee and the 29-year-old female was grazed by a bullet on her chin.
They were all rushed to hospital where Prescod died a day later.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App