Three men are expected in the District ‘C’ Magistrates’ Court on Monday, November 20 in connection with the November 9 robbery of the supervisor / manager of the Buckley Plantation.
Charles Bynoe, 64, was attacked and robbed as he returned to the planation with wages and payroll for employees.
During this incident, Bynoe was shot in his left foot as the assailants fled the scene with a large sum of money.
Police have identified the three men now in custody as 30-year-old Jermaine Kenneth King of #274, 4th Ave, Windward Garden, St Philip; 30-year-old Ramon Jamar Goodridge of Waverly Cot, St George; and 30-year-old Damien Andre Collymore of Carmichael Tenantry, St George.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App