A 22-year-old St Michael man is expected to appear in the Oistins Magistrates Court on a murder charge.
Juniel Shaquel Holder of Hinds Gap, Halls Road, is charged with the murder of 34-year-old Andrew Prescod of Welches, Oistins, Christ Church.
Prescod was shot in the head while liming with friends at Silver Hill, Christ Church on October 20th.
He succumbed to his injury on Sunday, October 22 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Two females, ages 21 and 29 respectively also received gunshot injuries during the incident.
Holder is also facing two counts of serious bodily harm, one count of endangering life, and one count of the use of firearm.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App