Shakeem Romario Clarke, the sixth man charged in connection with the Kadooment Day shooting incident, which left 23 people nursing gunshot wounds, has been remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
Clarke, 22, of Golden Ridge, St George has been charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
He appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Clarke was ordered to reappear in court on December 18.
Elijah Copeland, 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael; Raheem Grimes, 17, of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St Michael; Tristan Alleyne, 22, of Westbury Road, St Michael; Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael; and 21-year-old Tosharo Ricardo Rouse, of Murphy Pasture, Chapman Lane, St Michael were all previously charged in connection with the incident.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App