Murder accused 22-year-old Juniel Shaquel Holder was today remanded to Her Majesty Prison Dodds until January 17.
Holder of Hinds Gap, Halls Road, St Michael appeared before Magistrate Elwood Watts in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court this afternoon charged with the murder of 34-year-old Andrew Prescod of Welches, Oistins, Christ Church.
Holder is also facing two counts of serious bodily harm, one count of endangering life, and one count of the use of firearm. He was not required to plead to any of the five charges.
Prescod was shot in the head while liming with friends at Silver Hill, Christ Church on October 20th.
He succumbed to his injury on Sunday, October 22 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Two females, ages 21 and 29 respectively also received gunshot injuries during the incident.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App