Twenty-seven-year-old Daniel Haynes will appear in the Holetown Magistrates Court tomorrow in connection with the death of accident victim June Knight.
Haynes of Jackmans, St Michael was charged with causing death by dangerous driving, driving without due care and attention and driving without reasonable consideration for others using the road.
Knight, was struck by a car driven by Haynes while jogging along the Arch Hall section of the Ronald Mapp Highway on Saturday, October 21.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App