A second man has been arrested in connection with the sale of counterfeit PUMA from the Rihanna Brand.
He is 44-year-old Grenville Ricardo Delpeache, of Passage Road, Passage Gardens, St Michael.
Delpeache, a director of Ouch Boutique, located at Swan Street, St Michael is charged with selling PUMA Fenty by Rihanna and Creeper Sneakers and PUMA Fenty slippers; exposing for sale Puma slipper, shoes and backpacks which were counterfeit.
These offences were committed during the month of May.
He will appear at the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court on Saturday, November 25.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App