A businessman arrested and charged in connection with the sale of counterfeit PUMA from the Rihanna Brand was granted $1000 bail with one surety when he appeared before Magistrate Graveney Bannister in the District ‘A’ Traffic Court today.
Grenville Ricardo Delpeache, 44, of Passage Road, Passage Gardens, St Michael, has been booked to return to court on December 6.
Delpeache is charged with selling PUMA Fenty by Rihanna and Creeper Sneakers and PUMA Fenty slippers; exposing for sale Puma slipper, shoes and backpacks which were counterfeit.
These offences were committed during the month of May.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App