A 17-year-old bicyclist was left nursing injuries after he lost control while riding this morning.
According to police at the scene, Akin Doras Webster was travelling along St Helen’s Road, St George when he fell to the ground.
He suffered lacerations to his face, mouth and arms.
Webster was treated by emergency personnel on the scene and later transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App