The hometown of Barbadian pop icon, Rihanna, has been renamed in her honour.
Westbury New Road in the parish of St Michael is now Rihanna Drive following a special ceremony this evening dubbed, Our Diamond – The Rihanna Drive Project.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App