Eight people were injured in an accident which occurred sometime around 9:50 p.m. on Saturday, December 2 along My Lords Hill, St Michael.
Police said a van collided with a guard wall. The van was being driven by 43-year-old Russell Holder of 3rd Ave, Dash Gap, St Michael, who was accompanied by two females ages 22 years and 33 years; and five males ages 21, 22, 23,26, and 28.
Holder reportedly lost control of the vehicle in the area of the Israel Lovell Foundation and collided with a guard wall on the opposite side of the road.
Holder complained of pain to chest, left leg, and left hand, while all of his passengers complained of pain to multiple parts of their bodies. They were all transported to the QEH by ambulance for medical attention.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App