Barbadians will have to pay more for gasoline, diesel and kerosene from midnight tonight.
The new price of gasoline will be $3.27 per litre, up from $3.19, an increase of eight cents. The price of diesel will move from $2.52 per litre to $2.58 per litre while kerosene will now cost $ 1.34 per litre, up from $1.26. These represent increases of six cents and eight cents respectively.
These price adjustments are in keeping with Government’s policy of allowing retail prices to be reflective of those on the international market.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App