Praise Academy of Dance Barbados will bring smiles to the faces of children in Dominica this Christmas.
Following the passage of Hurricane Maria in September, the academy launched a collection drive with the children who were impacted by the storm in mind.
Having seen first-hand the destruction in his homeland, Renick Johnson, who lives in Barbados, said he and his wife teamed up with the academy in the collection drive.
The gift items have been wrapped in shoe boxes and will be shipped to Dominica this week.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App