The Postmaster General has advised the public that the Worthing Post Office has been closed with immediate effect until further notice due to an ongoing environmental problem.
However, the delivery of mail will not be disrupted. Customers are advised that they can conduct business at any of the other 17 post offices across the island.
From Thursday, December 14, customers wishing to collect registered mail or parcels are asked to go to the Brittons Hill Post Office. ( BPS)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App