Four people suffered injuries in an accident involving a route taxi and a Transport Board Bus along Belle Road, St Michael around 2:20 p.m.
The route taxi was driven by 25-year-old Andre Atkins of Pilgrim Road, Christ Church while the Transport Board bus was driven by 42 year-old Reuben Hinds of Two Mile Hill, St Michael.
Three passengers on the route taxi sustained injuries. A 65-year-old male; a 14-year-old girl and a 43-year-old female. They suffered pain to the hand, back, neck and legs.
The female opted to seek private medical attention while the girl and the male were transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The fourth injured person was a 32-year-old male passenger on board the Transport Board bus. He suffered pain to his left shoulder, arm and left side and opted to seek private medical attention.
Police are continuing investigations.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App