Four people are nursing injuries following a three-vehicle smash-up along the Adams Section of the ABC Highway around 9:25 a.m.
Sixty-five-year-old Michael Prescod of Dayrells Hill, Christ Church was the driver of one car, while 63-year-old Agnes Ross of Coverley, Christ Church was the driver of the second car. The third vehicle, a van, was driven by 64-year-old Leroy Kinch of Breedy Land, Silver Sands, Christ Church. Kinch was accompanied by a 43-year-old female.
Prescod received a laceration to his heel and suffered pain to chest, neck and shoulder. He was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for medical attention. Ross complained for pain to both wrists, while Kinch received a laceration to his finger.
Kinch’s female passenger did not complain for injuries.
Ross and Kinch opted to seek private medical attention.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App