Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing woman.
She is 31-year-old Tenisha Maynard, of Mount Friendship, St Michael, who is said to be mentally challenged.
She was last seen by her boyfriend Gladstone Jones at their residence around 6:30 a.m. on Thursday.
It was unclear what she was wearing at the time, but police say Maynard is 5’ ft tall, stoutly built, of brown complexion, has a low hair cut and her ears pierced several times. She has small eyes, a small nose and lips. The missing woman is known to frequent the Fairchild Street bus terminal, in the area of the old market.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the District ‘A’ Police Station at telephone number 430-7242 or 430-7246; the police emergency number 211; or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App