Governor General Sir Philip Greaves joined with family members of Clyde Mitchinson Foster today in celebrating his 100th birthday.
Foster, the island’s newest centenarian, told Sir Philip that while he travelled to several countries throughout the years, his heart always belonged to Barbados.
Foster residents at Waterhall Land, St Michael.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App