Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 52-year-old St Michael man.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the deceased was involved in an altercation with another man at Goodland in the parish sometime between December 15 and 16 during which he sustained injuries to his head. On Saturday, December 16, he was taken to the QEH for medical attention. He subsequently died in the wee hours of this morning.
Police are asking anyone who can provide information to assist with their investigation to contact the Black Rock Police Station at 417-7500, 417-7506, police emergency at telephone number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App