A seventh man is due to appear in court here on Monday charged in connection with the August 7 Kadooment Day shooting incident, which resulted in 23 people sustaining gunshot injuries.
Damian Omar Pinder, 29, of 4th Avenue, Pickwick Gap,St Michael and Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael faces 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
He is expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court.
Six other men are currently on remand in connection with the shootings.
They are Shakeem Romario Clarke, 22, of Golden Ridge, St George; Elijah Copeland, 17, of Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael; Raheem Grimes, 17, of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St Michael; Tristan Alleyne, 22, of Westbury Road, St Michael; Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael; and 21-year-old Tosharo Ricardo Rouse, of Murphy Pasture, Chapman Lane, St Michael who were all previously charged in connection with the incident.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App