Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of 52-year-old Tyrone McDonald Babb of Goodland Main Road, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that Babb was involved in an altercation with another man at Goodland sometime between December 15 and 16 during which he sustained injuries to his head. On Saturday, December 16, he was taken to the QEH for medical attention. He subsequently died in the wee hours of this morning.
A man is currently assisting police with their investigations.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App