A 47-year-old prison officer is due to appear in the District ‘C’ Magistrates’ Court today on a criminal charge.
Melvin MacDonald Goodman, of Bathsheba, St Joseph and Todds Land, St George, is accused of unlawfully taking a number of food items into Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds for an inmate.
The offence reportedly occurred on December 16.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App