A 33-year-old man is to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of 52-year-old Tyrone McDonald Babb of Goodland Main Road, St Michael.
He is Anthony Winston Alleyne, of 1st Ave, Goodland, St Michael, who was allegedly involved in an altercation with Babb at the same location last Friday.
The next day Babb was reportedly taken to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for medical attention, complaining of head injuries.
He subsequently died in the wee hours on Sunday.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App