Murder accused Anthony Winston Alleyne has been remanded to prison after appearing before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
The 33-year-old resident, of 1st Ave, Goodland, St Michael, is accused of killing 52-year-old Tyrone McDonald Babb of Goodland Main Road, St Michael.
Babb reportedly died in hospital last Sunday after allegedly sustaining serious head injuries during an altercation with Alleyne last Friday.
The accused is due to reappear in court on January 18.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App