A St Peter man was today referred to the Psychiatric Hospital after pleading guilty to a string of burglaries in Maynard’s, St Peter.
Nineteen-year-old Denni Pierre Collymore, of #19 Circular Drive, Sunset Heights, Maynard’s, appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair in the Holetown Magistrate’s Court on 13 counts of burglary.
The crimes were committed in Maynard’s Development between June and December.
Collymore will remain in the Psychiatric Hospital until January 16, 2018, pending sentencing.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App