All holders of firearm licences are being reminded that the necessary licences must be renewed on or before the expiry date as stated on the licence.
Holders are asked to note that the Office will be closed at noon on Friday, December 29, but will resume normal working hours from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
The administration of the Royal Barbados Police Force is also reminding holders of firearm licences that having a firearm in their possession without a valid licence constitutes a criminal offence.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App