Police are continuing investigations into circumstances surrounding the death of a man, whose lifeless body was found around 8:20 this morning.
According to lawmen, the body was discovered by a pedestrian on the compound of the People’s Market, Eagle Hall, St Michael.
The man, whose name has not been disclosed, had no fixed place of abode.
Police are awaiting the results of a post mortem to guide their investigations.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App