Five people – including a five-month-old baby and a two-year-old toddler – are said to be nursing minor injuries following a three-vehicle accident, which occurred along the Barrow Section of the ABC Highway around 8:15 a.m. today.
The accident involved two motor vans and a motorcar.
The drivers of the two motor vans were 37-year-old Brian Lowe of Kingsland, Christ Church and 24-year-old Karl Belle of Callenders, Christ Church, while the motorcar was driven by 29-year-old Wayne Alleyne of Haggatt Hall, St Michael.
Alleyne was accompanied by his 27-year-old girlfriend Sheron Williams and their two children.
Immediately following the collision, Lowe complained of pain to his back, while Alleyne and Williams complained of pain to the neck and back respectively.
The two children also complained of minor discomfort and were transported, along with their parents, to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for medical attention.
Lowe opted to seek private medical attention, while Belle was unhurt.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App