Scores, including members of the local entertainment fraternity, braved the rains this morning in memory of Damien ‘Dappa’ Taylor who passed away last week.
Taylor, who was involved in a three-vehicle smash-up along the ABC Highway, died on December 29.
A member of the Ruk-A-Tuk band, Taylor was also an upcoming disc jockey and martial artist, who represented Barbados in the World Taekwondo Championships in South Korea.
He recently earned a Bachelor’s in Law from the University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus and was pursuing a law certificate at the Hugh Wooding Law School in Trinidad and Tobago.
Today’s march went by Massy Rendezvous along Rockley Golf Club Road, onto Dayrell’s Road then to the Garrison Savannah.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App